THINK BIG AMERICA
The Official PAC of Dr. Ben Carson
To achieve our full potential, we must elect leaders
who can move us beyond groupthink and gridlock.
THINK BIG: A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS
Think Big is more than a slogan. It’s a formula, which stands for Talent, Honesty, Insight, Nice, Knowledge, Books, In-depth Learning, and God.
My focus on these words helped me to overcome the challenges of my youth and achieve success – and they can help us build an America of unlimited potential for all our citizens.
WE MUST DEMAND MORE OF OUR LEADERS
To reach our potential, we need leaders in Washington, D.C. who understand which policies can truly help us, and which can set us back.
We need leaders who are willing to reach beyond soundbites, groupthink, and gridlock.
We need leaders who will stand for principle, but who can also listen, put aside their own ambition, and solve problems.
At Think Big America PAC, we plan to find these leaders, and help ensure they have the resources to win.
“Thinking Big means opening our horizons, reaching for new possibilities in our lives, being open to whatever God has in store for us on the road ahead. Thinking Big is another way of restating one of my mother’s favorite sayings: “You can do anything they can do — only you must try to do it better!” That’s Thinking Big.”
– Dr. ben carson
About Dr. Ben Carson
- Ben grew up in a single-parent household in Detroit, Michigan.
- Challenged by his late mother, Sonya, Ben developed a life-long love of learning and excelled in high school. He went on to attend Yale University and The University of Michigan School of Medicine.
- After graduation, he moved his young family to Baltimore to complete residency training at John Hopkins University Medical Center – where he would go on to direct pediatric neurosurgery for 29 years.
- Some of his career highlights include the first successful separation of craniopagus (Siamese) twins joined at the back of the head in 1987, the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins in 1997 in South Africa, and the first successful placement of an intrauterine shunt for a hydrocephalic twin.
- In 2008, Ben was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W. Bush, the highest civilian honor in the country.
- Ben is the author of numerous best-selling books, ran for President of the United States in 2016, and served as the 17th U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. He is married to Candy Carson, and together they have 3 children and 5+ grandchildren.
WHO WE SUPPORT
Think BIG America PAC regularly supports candidates for federal office who share our vision. We are particularly interested in supporting those who believe in life, religious liberty, and policies that expand opportunity for every American.
STAND WITH US
We all have a role to play in helping to build an America of more freedom, safety, and opportunity. Sign up below to join our efforts.